Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부 수정 삭제
Photo0058.jpg

We all desire to walk in the anointing of God daily if you truly seek His face daily.

This is our ultimate and the greatest desire we cry every day.

This is crying of our heart as well as all the believers in Christ.

There are several attitudes or character traits that will help us

to stay in the necessary spiritual posture to walk consistently in the anointing.

We will look at four such as accessibility, teachability, restorability, and availability.

First, we need accessibility.

Those who would walk in the anointing must be accessible, not only to God but also to other people.

There is one thing that the gospel makes clear about Jesus Christ is that He was accessible.

He was never too busy to touch, heal, and minister to anyone who came to Him.

Second, we need teachability.

Along with accessibility comes teachability, a teachable spirit.

Just because you carry the anointing does not mean you have nothing else to learn.

On the contrary, a disciple is always learning and that's the meaning of the word dsciple.

We need humble spirit that is willing to learn from those who can teach us.

Third, we need restorability.

Another vital mindset for walking in the anointing is the attitude of restorability.

Because we are saved by grace, we are not perfect. We will make mistakes.

At times, we will yield to temptation and we will slip into sin.

Restorability means understanding that while some failure along the way is inevitable.

But, the failure is never final. Because, there is always a way back.

Just as any believer who is hungry and desperate for the anointing can receive it,

Any believer who has fallen or who has stepped out from under the anointing can be restored.

God is able and willing to bring restoration. He does not will that any of His children be isolated from Him

or relegate themselves to lives of defeat and frustration. In order for God to restore you and me, first,

we need to believe that God can restore us what has been lost due to sin, ignorance, compromise, and unbelief.

Then, we need to be truly being honest to God to tell him exactly where we lost our relationship with Him.

Lastly, we need availability.

If walking in the anointing means being accessible to people, then it also means being available to God.

This calls for an attitude of humility which recognizing how utterly dependent we are upon Him.

People who feel self sufficient in their own strength do not make themselves available to God

because they don’t see the need. God calls the ordinary, the outcasts, the desperate, and the destitute.

He calls the very people who know that without Him they don’t have a prayer.

The anointing is for you and me if we have the passion and the hunger for it.

It is a sovereign work of God in your life to prepare us for the service and the ministry.

Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.”

God, Himself, works in us to give us the will to work for Him. We don’t just wake up one day and

decide on our own to do something great for God. No, it is God who wills it and who works it in us.

He is the one who qualifies and not us. The Holy Spirit comes inside of us and anoints us to do any task

that God assigns to us. We have to quit feeling like we’re inferior for the task.

Instead, we need to start saying, “I’m well able.” We need to agree with Paul when he says, “I can do

all things through Christ who strengthens me”(Phil. 4:13).

Don’t look back to what once was. Our future lies ahead of us and our destiny awaits.

The only direction is forward. Be accessible. Be teachable. Be restorable. Be available.

Step into the anointing that God has for you and me and walk in it with Him.

It’s what we were born to do!

List of Articles
번호 분류 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
8 교육부 사랑교회 한글학교 file Joel Park 2010.11.01 447
7 청년부 Holyween Night을 준비하며 1 file Joel Park 2010.11.06 549
6 청년부 KM 대학부 & 청년부 Friday night fellowshp file spike 2010.11.06 535
5 청년부 KM 대학부 & 청년부 의 금요 activity file spike 2010.12.04 564
» 청년부 How to walk in the anointing of God consistently? file Paul Lee 2010.12.11 120859
3 청년부 새 신자 환영회` file Paul Lee 2010.12.12 470
2 청년부 순형이를 한국으로 보내기 전 KM 청년부와 가진 친교 와 기도.. 1 file Paul Lee 2011.01.02 473
1 청년부 제 1회 KM 친구 초청 환영회 2 file Paul Lee 2011.01.23 432
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4
zkapfhslicense XE1.11.6 GARDEN2.0