사랑하는 법을 배웠느냐? <바니 존스>

by 박원옥 posted Mar 08, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

If you have followed Bob Jones Ministries then you are aware that Bob went home to be with the Lord on Valentine’s Day. It was the heart of the Father to send to the body of believers on the day we set aside for “love” the message the Lord gave Bob many years ago, “did you learn to love?” Indeed Bob did! He learned to love like the Father loves; unconditionally and without restraint. He learned to walk in forgiveness and not hold offense. He loved all peoples from all walks of life. Children were his greatest pleasure as was praying for the unborn.
밥이 발렌타인 데이에 주님께로 갔습니다. 많은 사람들이 그 날에 사랑을 전하는 것처럼, 주님도 우리에게 질문하고 싶으셨습니다. "사랑하는 법을 배웠느냐?" 밥은 사랑하는 법을 배웠답니다. 밥은 아버지의 사랑 방식을 그대로 배웠습니다. 무조건적이고 다함이 없는 그런 사랑을요... 밥은 늘 용서했으며, 어느 것도 마음에 담아두는 적이 없었습니다. 그는 일생동안 자신이 만난 모든 사람을 사랑했습니다. 그는 어린아이들을 사랑하였으며, 태아들을 위해 기도하기를 멈추지 않았습니다.

I want to give you a short update regarding his death and the continuation of the ministry because many people have been asking these questions. I prefer to give it first hand and eliminate confusion.
저는 밥 존스의 사역이 앞으로 어떻게 진행될 것인지 여러분과 나누고 싶습니다. 그래서 많은 사람들의 궁금증을 해결해 드리고 싶습니다.

Bob suffered a fractured femur January 7th and had surgery a few days later. As you may already know, he was a dialysis patient receiving treatment three times a week. Being in an already weakened condition from dialysis and then having extensive physical therapy, it became too hard on his body not giving him time to recover from dialysis treatment. One thing led to another and congestive heart failure took its toll as pneumonia set in. Bob was a brave soldier of the cross to the end. As his health continued to deteriorate, he never complained or questioned why these things were happening to him. He simply endured and fought the good fight of faith.
1월 7일에 밥의 넓적다리뼈가 부러져서 수술을 받았습니다. 아시는 분들은 아시겠지만, 밥은 일주일에 세번씩 투석을 받아왔습니다. 그 투석이 너무 힘들어서 밥의 몸이 더 이상의 투석을 견디지를 못했습니다. 심부전증이 왔고, 또 폐렴증세도 왔습니다. 밥은 마지막까지 십자가를 진 삶을 살았습니다. 마지막까지 자신의 질병에 대해 불평치 않았고, 믿음의 선한 싸움을 계속해서 싸워나갔습니다.

There were times he went through prophetic acts defeating the enemy and establishing breakthrough for the body of Christ. It was incredible to watch and partake in these prophetic battles with him. It was something he had to do before he could go home to his first love. He had opportunity to go home February 5thwhile in the emergency room. He saw two resurrection angels and stood at the door but chose not to enter in to heaven. He knew he had a work yet to complete. So, out of love for the Father and love for the body of Christ, for which he labored many years, he chose to endure not knowing what battles lay ahead for him.
밥은 예언을 받아서 그것에 기반하여 교회를 공격하려는 원수와 싸우고, 또 교회가 나아가야 할 지점을 정해주었습니다. 저는 그것을 바라보며 함께 했던 시간들이 굉장했던 것 같습니다. 밥은 2월 5일 응급실에 실려갔었습니다. 밥은 그 때 2명의 부활천사들을 만났지만, 그 때 천국으로 가지 않기로 결정했었습니다. 밥은 자신이 해야할 일이 조금 남았었기 때문입니다. 밥은 하나님과 교회를 너무 사랑했기 때문에, 그에게 다가올 고통이 하루하루 극심해져 감에도 불구하고 그런 선택을 했던 것입니다.

In the days that followed he fought many battles for the body. Although his physical body was weak Bob remained strong in the spirit and fought the good fight of faith. Even in the wee hours of February 14th the enemy was after his soul. But Bob overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of his testimony. The enemy was a defeated foe and Bob drifted off to his final rest in the Lord. The last few moments of his life he smiled as I read the 23rd Psalm and sang Amazing Grace. He went home to glory with a smile on his face and victory in his battle-worn heart. Yes, his heart was enlarged in the natural but I believe it was enlarged because it was filled with the love of God for the body of Christ.
밥은 2월 5일부터 교회를 위한 영적인 전쟁을 계속해서 치뤘습니다. 비록 육신은 약해지고 있었지만, 영적으로는 계속해서 강한 전사로 남아있었습니다. 2월 14일 이른 새벽시간에 원수가 밥을 지옥으로 데려가려고 끝까지 애를 썼지만, 밥은 예수님의 보혈과 하나님의 말씀으로 승리하였습니다. 제가 시편 23편과 나같은죄인살리신을 불렀을때 밥은 미소지으며 하늘나라로 갔습니다. 심부전증으로 인해 심장이 커지고 있었지만, 영적으로도 밥의 하나님과 교회에 대한 사랑으로 인한 심장도 커지고 있었다고 생각합니다.

Bob’s greatest message since his death experience on August 8, 1975 was “did you learn to love?” “That’s the only question the Lord will ask you when you die,” he would say. And Bob was sent back from death that day to reach the leaders of the church for the end time harvest. When you boil it all down love is the only thing that matters in life. Without love you have nothing because God is Love and we cannot exist without Him.
1975년 8월 8일에 죽음을 경험한 밥은, 하나님으로부터 "네가 죽으면 받을 질문은 네가 사랑하는 법을 배웠느냐 하는 것이다" 라는 가장 중요한 메시지를 받았습니다. 그리고 밥은 다시 땅으로 내려보내졌고 교회 지도자들을 가르치고 마지막 시대의 추수를 위해서 대비시키기 위해 내려왔습니다. 다시 생각해보면 '사랑'은 인생에서 가장 중요한 것입니다. 사랑이 없으면 우리는 아무것도 아닙니다. 왜냐하면 하나님이 사랑이시고 우리는 하나님이 없으면 더 이상 존재 할 수 없기 때문입니다.

I count myself fortunate to be the eyewitness of the greatest display of 1 Corinthians 13 better known as the love chapter. Bob fought the good fight of faith with the hope of seeing the beginning of his promised one billion-soul harvest. Till the very end Bob endured with love in his heart and a smile on his lips.
저는 고린도전서 13장(사랑장)의 살아있는 예시를 보는 행운을 얻었습니다. 밥은 믿음의 선한 싸움을 끝까지 잘 싸웠고, 소망했던 10억의 영혼의 대추수의 시작점을 직접 보고 갔습니다. 밥은 자기 안에 있는 사랑으로 모든 것을 견뎌냈고, 끝까지 미소를 잃지 않았습니다.

And so faith, hope, love abide [faith—conviction and belief respecting man’s relation to God and divine things; hope—joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love—true affection for God and man, growing out of God’s love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love. (I Cor. 13:13 Amplified)
그러므로 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 이 세 가지는 항상 있을 것인데, 그 가운데서 으뜸은 사랑입니다.(고전 13:13)

The Lord joined Bob and I together as husband and wife eight years ago. Each day we began by taking communion together and yoking ourselves to Christ, our best friend. Our marriage was formed out of obedience to the Father and His love for the body of Christ. It has been our honor and privilege to share God’s love and the fullness of His grace wherever we ministered. Bob Jones Ministries does not end with his death. My son, Lyn Kost, and I will continue the ministry and sharing the message of love. Also we will continue to seek the Lord on Day of Atonement and produce the Shepherd’s Rod each year which is part of Bob's legacy.
저희는 주님안에서 8년전에 결혼했습니다. 매일 아침 저희는 주님 안에서 하나가 되었고, 예수님을 위해서 우리 자신을 내던졌습니다. 저희의 결혼생활은 아버지의 말씀에 순종하는 것이었고, 예수님의 몸인 교회를 사랑하는 것이었습니다. 하나님의 사랑과 자비를 우리가 사역하러 다니는 곳마다 나누어줄수 있었던 것은 굉장한 영예였습니다. 저의 아들인 Lyn Kost와 저는 계속해서 사랑의 메시지를 전하는 사역을 할 것입니다. 또한 저희는 대속죄일에 목자의 지팡이를 계속 쓸 것입니다.

As Bob quoted many times to the saints, “my ceiling must become your floor!” It is a mandate for all of us; we must go higher. Last fall Bob said that God was taking the first tier leaders home so the second tier would advance. Bob represented the Elijah-type prophet (as he would tell me) they reached the countryside. But now is the time for the Elisha prophets to come forth and they will expand their ministry to the cities. Simply meaning the Elisha ministries will greatly increase and go worldwide. It’s now time the Elisha’s come forth!
밥이 즐겨 했던 말처럼 "나의 천장이 너의 바닥이다!" 우리는 밥 보다 높이 올라가야 할 사명이 있습니다. 작년 가을에 밥은 '주님께서 첫번째 지도자들을 집으로 부르고 계신다. 왜냐하면 이제는 두번째 지도자들의 차례이기 때문이다.' 라고 했습니다. 밥이 엘리야 였다면, 여러분은 엘리사처럼 여러분의 사역을 펼쳐서 도시들을 점령하여야 합니다. 엘리사들이 전세계로 펼쳐나갈 것입니다. 엘리사가 나설 때입니다! 

Bob was a forerunner to the prophetic movement, paving the way for others and he took a lot of hits and curves along the path. But his love and obedience for God and his desire to do the Father’s will gave him the ability to persevere. Now it’s time for the body to pick up the baton and carry it forward never looking back.
밥은 예언사역의 선구자였으며, 많은 사람들이 따라올 수 있는 길을 닦은 자였습니다. 많은 어려움들이 있었지만 하나님께 대한 순종과 아버지의 뜻을 이루고자 하는 그의 열정이 그로 하여금 모든 것을 견뎌낼 수 있도록 하였습니다. 이제 교회는 바통을 이어받아서 앞으로 나가며 뒤를 돌아보아서는 안될 것입니다.

Lyn and I will continue the ministry Bob Jones started many years ago and hope we bless you along the way. I know how important this message was to Bob because it’s the message that rings out to all mankind for all eternity “did you learn to love?” With that in mind I did an in depth interview with Bob three years ago. Last fall I began writing the book “Did You Learn to Love?”.  It was to be released at the time of his fortieth anniversary of his death experience. Bob was excited to know his message of love would reach the multitudes with greater details than he was able to share in meetings.
제 아들과 저는 밥의 사역을 물려받아서 계속 할 것이며, 여러분을 계속 섬기기를 원합니다. 밥은 "사랑하는 법을 배웠느냐?"라는 이 메시지에 전세계가 준비되는 것이 얼마나 중요한지를 아는 사람이었고, 그것을 전하기 위해 부단히 애를 쓴 사람이었습니다. 이 메시지에 대해서 저는 3년 전에 밥에게 심층질문을 했던 적이 있습니다. 이를 바탕으로 저는 작년 가을부터 "사랑하는 법을 배웠느냐?"라는 책을 쓰고 있습니다. 그것은 그의 첫번째 죽음 40년 주기가 되는 2015년 8월 8일에 발간되기로 되어 있었습니다. 밥은 이 메시지가 많은 사람들에게 자세하게 전해지는 것에 대해 기뻐 할 것입니다.

It’s time for the greater works to begin. I charge you, as Bob would also, don’t limit God! And remember the only question the Lord will ask you at the end of your life is “Did you learn to love?”
이제는 '더 큰 일'을 할 때입니다. 여러분께 도전합니다. 밥도 마찬가지의 심정일 것입니다. 하나님을 제한하지 마십시오! 또한 주님께서 우리의 삶 끝날에 물으실 한가지 질문에 대해 준비하십시오. "사랑하는 법을 배웠느냐?"

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7