선교지 소식

아래의 메일은 멕시코에서 사역하시는 "Ryun Chang" <cryun2@yahoo.com> 선교사님께서 보내오신 메일입니다. 사역과 가정에 늘 하나님의 도우심이 가득하시도록 기도해 주시기 바랍니다.

박병섭 목사

Hello

I would appreciate it if you remember to say a prayer or two on my behalf for the following teaching assignments outside of Chihuahua:

1. Next week: One week intensive course in Oaxaca, hermeneutics
I am supposed to teach 9 hours a day (not including breaks and meals) for 4 days and about 5 hours on the last day of the course.  Pray that God will use this conference to give pratical insights and ideas to about 100 pastors who I am will be attending.

2. In two weeks: Two day Christian Education Seminar in Monterry
I am supposed to address the importance of Christian Education and loving God with our mind to the pastors fo Assemblies of God denomination in this second largest city in Mexico.  Look, this is a heady topic for these Pentecostal brothers because they are not known for loving the Lord with their mind. Whart an opportunity since I will speak to them all day Saturday!!!

3. Right after that: One week intensive course in Juarez, comparative sistematic eschotology
Pray that the students will prefer biblical theology over sistematic theology and stop fighting over biblica issues that do not have the leve of clarity that undergirds our essencial doctrines.

Thanks

PS: Please also pray our children: Christy, Joshua and Justin.  When you pray for them pray whatever the Lord puts on your mind.

zkapfhslicense XE1.11.6 GARDEN2.0